Devoted exclusively to the creative process. Here you will see photojournaling, poetry, prose, an occasional review--journaling or philosophical writing can be found on our other blogs. This is our attempt to use our imaginations. Enjoy!

Friday, March 03, 2006

The Dream Catcher

Yay, my first post here! The look of the following picture occurred, while scanning it in, I removed it too quickly. Hence it looks like the Dream Catcher is trying to escape, which inspired the following few words:


The Dream Catcher slips away.

He doesn't allow himself to be caught on paper.

Dreams?

I catch my own.

8 comments:

Prmod Bafna said...

Hmmm lovely pic! loved the slip even though accidental :)

Russell CJ Duffy said...

in dreams we live our other lives. lovely post eat p.

camera shy said...

EP

have you considered writing children's books?

your characters are wonderful

EATING POETRY said...

I've considered it, Blog This, and even have written stories with some illustrations, just not sure where to start when it comes to looking for publishers. Sometime soon, though, I'll have to start some heavy investigating.

Blue Athena said...

:))

Cliff said...

The investigation begins . . . :)

RamaDrama said...

so cute and innovative!

Inkblot said...

what a lovely live dreamcatcher!mine is just feathers. now I'll think of it differently and perhaps...catch my own.