Devoted exclusively to the creative process. Here you will see photojournaling, poetry, prose, an occasional review--journaling or philosophical writing can be found on our other blogs. This is our attempt to use our imaginations. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

wonderland

   `Fury said to a
mouse, That he
met in the
house,
"Let us
both go to
law: I will
prosecute
YOU. --Come,
I'll take no
denial; We
must have a
trial: For
really this
morning I've
nothing
to do."
Said the
mouse to the
cur, "Such
a trial,
dear Sir,
With
no jury
or judge,
would be
wasting
our
breath."
"I'll be
judge, I'll
be jury,"
Said
cunning
old Fury:
"I'll
try the
whole
cause,
and
condemn
you
to
death."

good morning, world! just a lil humour, with no implied rumour... and yet its spicy like all things dicy -- yhew! a very bad attempt at Carrollesque Poetry! :)

4 comments:

LJ said...

Guffaw! Loved this!

Neer said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Carrollesque poetry? A little Alician humor?..now what kind of a morning will that be? :)

Anonymous said...

I tell you what, this is really really good!!

Blog Archive