Devoted exclusively to the creative process. Here you will see photojournaling, poetry, prose, an occasional review--journaling or philosophical writing can be found on our other blogs. This is our attempt to use our imaginations. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

the beethoven of donna

fill me with that face

dark and beautiful as

intimate words

promise me

you will linger on my lips

lost for a moment

and that

open or closed

my eyes will see

that secret world

only we know of

surround my ears

with the silky ocean

of your whisper

in the pendulous light of

a moonlight sonata

for a man

gone deaf on the world

2 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

glad to see that at least someone is keeping the flame alight on this site and such an incandescent one too!

Russell Ragsdale said...

Thanks CJ! Stone deaf and listening to a fabulous symphony. BEst to you, my old friend!